Thursday, March 24, 2011

Five Happy Years!

Five years ago today, I made the best decision of my life...I married my best friend and love of my life! Those of you that know Gabe know just how lucky I am! I can't even begin to describe or explain how much I love this man! He is my all, my everything! He laughs with me (well sometimes at me), he is my shoulder to lean on, he dries my tears, he is adventurous with me. To sum it all up...he knows me better than anyone else in this world, which means he knows what I need, when I need it.

In no particular order, some of the reasons this man makes my heart happy! =)
Here are a few pictures of us from the last 5 years...hope you enjoy!

Evansville Fall Festival (I am a sucker for the goldfish game I pretty much can't turn it down and I am totally bummed if I don't win. I am pretty sure Gabe won the fish for me!)
Logan County Relay for Life. This was the woman-less beauty pageant. If this doesn't tell you he is tons of fun and doesn't take life too seriously, I am not sure what will!
Before heading to a concert.

Coca-cola museum in Atlanta.


Not a flattering picture of me....but these are the types of gifts I get from Gabe....random!


Our sweet little boy, Owen...BEST. DAY. EVER!

First Halloween as a family of 3!

First Easter

This Halloween

Kentucky State Fair

Thanks Gabe for the best five years of my life! I am looking forward to our many,
many more years together! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest post ever. I am cracking up at the picture with the ski helmets...ha! Happy Anniversary! Hope it is wonderful in every way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th anniversary Gabe & Tina!! May there be many more to come!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete