Monday, October 11, 2010

Vacation - Day 6

Thursday started off with a breakfast at Pochantas pancakes. Apparently this restaurant has been featured on Food Network and Southern Living magazine. Owen and I in their teepee.

Gabe's breakfast - fresh strawberry waffle
By the end of breakfast, I was beyond anxious to get to the beach! It actually worked out very well because by the time we got there it had warmed up and was the beginning of a beautiful day. Here are a LOT of pictures of our fun day!

Gabe and Owen checking out the ocean. Owen liked us holding him in the water, it was a little too cold for his liking to actually stand in it very long.

Coming to Mama

Owen sure knows how to put a smile on my face! :)

He checked out the water for just a minute.

I picked up a sand bucket set on our way to the beach. Owen did not let go of his shovel or sand rake. At one point, Gabe told me that I should have bought 2 so he could play as well. :)

Look Mama, I am fixing Dada's castle for him.

Mr. Independent

Showing Mama how to do it.

Happy Boy!

After a fun-filled day at the beach, we headed back to the hotel to wash off the sand and Owen crashed. Gabe and I played hangman on my phone and let Owen nap. When he woke up, we went out and about. We ended up at Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach. Had a bite to eat and then decided to splurge and get some cookies.

Good idea Mama! The cookie was delicious!

After making a mess and doing some window shopping, we took him to the play area. He had a great time!
Slide # 1

Slide # 2

Slide # 3 (There were at least two other slides.)

Going for a little boat ride.

Giddy-up whale!

No comments:

Post a Comment