Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sister Saturday

A few Saturday's ago, Owen and I headed to see Jill and Mason. We met them at their house and let the boys play for awhile. A few accidents happened where Owen ended up bonking his head....to retaliate Owen decided to be very sneaky and take one of Mason's favorite stuffed animals, quietly walked out of the room, and dunked it in the toilet. Little turkey!!!!! After Jill and I got way too much enjoyment out of that, we headed across the street to the school playground. Mason just hanging out the window. :)
Giddy-up Horsey!

While we were at the playground, Nate called and asked if we wanted to take the boys to a pumpkin patch. So we headed back to her house and loaded up in Jill's car. I have to be honest, when Nate mentioned pumpkin patch, I thought it was going to be more like an orchard. Little did I know that we would be driving through someone's yard they didn't even know to go to a real pumpkin patch. :)

Jill and I with the boys...thanks for the great picture Nate!


Owen and I in the pumpkin patch

The Howard's

After all of our fun, Jill and I headed to Owensboro to grab some food and do some shopping. While we were eating, the boys had a great time with matching sunglasses that Gabe got them. I think people probably thought Jill and I were nuts for the endless amount of fun we had watching the boys doing this.
Mason is one cool dude!

Owen being super silly with his glasses.

We had such a great day!!! It is always refreshing to hang out with Jill! I think we should have "Sister Saturday" more often!

We ended the night by going to see Dada at work. Who knew that punching bags were so much fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment