Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The beginning of my blogging

So...my blogging begins! Why did I start? Well, I have been reading friends blogs for awhile now and I always think what a neat way to capture what is going on in their lives. With a combination of this and my horrible memory, I decided that this would be a great way to remember the awesome adventures I have with my family. The Adkins' consist of myself, my husband Gabe, our 11 month old son Owen, our dog Bridget, our cat Pepper, and our fish Beyonce. We are a sarcastic, spontaneous family who are always up for an adventure. I hope to be more dedicated to my blog then a lot of other projects I have begun (aka: scrap-booking, crafts, keeping a neat house, etc...). I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures as much as we like going on them!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogging! I can't wait to read all about you crazy Adkins:)

    ReplyDelete