Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Warrick County 4-H Fair

On Sunday, Gabe and I went to Evansville to watch the final game of the World Cup at an Irish Pub (Ri Ra) in Evansville. After the game, we went to my parent's house where we all oohed and aahed over Owen and watched him play. Then Gabe hit the road to go home and I stayed to hang out with my parents for a few days. It was an awesome time, as it always is, with my parents and we did a lot of fun things! (Even though we wouldn't have to do anything in order to have a good time!) Monday night we went to the Warrick County 4-H Fair. I was in 4-H for ten years and then worked on summer staff for 2 summers after that. Needless to say, I love 4-H! And fairs are awesome! We had a great time and I just wanted to show some pictures of what we saw while we were there.


When Owen is in 4-H, Dada will want him to take this project. Dada loves to recycle and be green!

My favorite projects at this fair, with no surprise, were the piggy banks for the piggy bank pageant. Here are a couple of pictures of the creative piggy banks.


Owen saw most of the animals at the fair. To my surprise, he wasn't so sure about them. I think the fact that he was very sleepy had a little bit to do with it.



The pigs tried to eat his stroller wheels. So if you take your kiddos to a fair, watch out!
The duck was the only animal he reached out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment