Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shopping Adventure

After hanging out at my parents house for a few days, my Mom was nice enough to bring me back home today. But, like always, it wasn't just a task - it was an awesome adventure! We called Jill on our way and she decided to meet up with us and ride to Bowling Green to have some lunch and do a little shopping.

Two car seats in Mom's car was fun! I was in heaven sitting between the boys, but as you can see we had a great opportunity to do some bonding with our tight fit.
Our first stop was at Heartstrings in Bowling Green. If you haven't been, I definitely recommend it! It is a cute little boutique shop that has everything polka-dotted and monogrammed that you can imagine, along with anything and everything cute! Mom found some super cute stuff for her desk! Then we hopped back in the car and headed to Mariah's for lunch. This is another awesome spot special to Bowling Green. The boys had a great time. Mason thought it was awesome that he could hear his echo so he tried it a few times and Owen loved banging his sippy cup on the table. I let him do this way too long because I forget that there are actually people around that don't think every little thing Owen does is adorable like his Mama does. Haha. Mom, Jill, and I shared a galaxy pie for dessert. This is my absolute favorite dessert of all-time I believe! YUM!!! After lunch, we headed to Essex. This is a random store that buys items other stores don't sell for a heck of a deal! We racked up with a LOT of goodies which was fun to figure out how to fit it all into the Vue. The last stop for the day was TJMaxx- where you always find something! I ended up with three Christmas gifts! I am pretty pumped I have gotten a start!

Jill with the boys on the way to my house. Her picture is WAY cuter than mine with the boys.

After a great day of shopping! (Just a little note that this was not all of the stuff that we found. There were also bags on the floor boards as well as on my lap.) I think you call that success!
I love days with Mom and Jill! There is never a dull moment with us! We talk about anything and everything, but even more than that we laugh non-stop. We usually all end up sore from laughing by the end of our visits. I wish we could have even more than we do. I don't know what I would do without them, they mean the absolute world to me! Love you Mom and Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment